Here are some of them:
1) Communications between DPO and customer not only tracked, but always accessible and grouped on a single platform.
2) Constant updating on the new Provisions of the Guarantor that come into force.
3) Possibility for the DPO to create a multidisciplinary work team, with a guarantee for the customer of a highly professional service.
4) Certified GDPR audits, even remotely, through the use of predefined or customizable templates with a guarantee of control and compliance for the customer.
5) Reduction of travel costs for the DPO with consequent savings for the customer and greater environmental sustainability for all.